Posts tagged burn fat
Weight Loss Herbs
Ayurveda for Weight Loss
You will be surprised how effective ayurvedic treatments are for burning fat and promoting weight loss. This effectiveness of ayurvedic medicines and herbs has been time tested over thousands of years and today is widely used even by mainstream medical establishments. Below I will detail for you how ayurvedic herbs and therapies to help you burn fat and lose weight and give you many tips on how to incorporate this wonderful wisdom into your life to promote healthy, safe and permanent weight loss.
How Ayurveda Helps with Weight Loss:
Ayurveda, as explained in the Introduction to Ayurveda article, is based on tridosha system of body composition. This system of vata, pitta and kapha then form the bases of all ayurvedic remedies and treatments. For weight loss specifically the kapha system is the primary focus, as excess weight and fat is a reflection of an increase in kapha dosha. So ayurdeva's target with regard to helping you lose weight and burn fat is to reduce kapha in your system. Remember Kapaha properties are as follows: Wet, Cold, Heavy, Dull, Soft, Sticky & Fixed. So ayurvedic herbs and treatments will look to combat these properties and reduce their quantity in your system. You will find that as kapaha is reduced so is your weight. There are many different ways ayruvedic herbal remedies and treatments will approach this challenge, and below I will outline for you several effective therapies that should become part of your weight loss regiment. The best thing about all these treatments is that they are all natural, completely safe and have no side affects.
1. Ayurvedic Diet for Weight Loss:
Although ayurvedic herbals remedies are very powerful for promoting weight loss, it is important to complement your weight loss program with proper diet as well. Below are the details for what a proper weight loss diet should consist of:
General Diet Composition to Lose Weight & Burn Fat (Kapha Reduction)
- 30-40% of your diet should be whole grains.
- 20-30% protein (from both vegetarian and non-vegetarian sources)
- 40-50% mostly vegetables and some fruit.
Specific Dietary Recommendations to Lose Weight & Burn Fat (Kapha Reduction)
- Since we are looking to reduce kapha in our body we should reduce the foods that increase kapha first. So looking at it from that perspective one should reduce fatty foods, dairy, ice cream, meats (specially red meat) etc.
- In the same way use the kapha qualities of cold to help you select your drinks. For instance drink hot drinks instead of cold ones. Drink teas, hot water, instead of cold sodas and milk shakes.
- The other way to promote weight loss and reduce kapha is to introduce the opposite qualities into your body. This is a primary way in which the ayurvedic herbal remedies will work, but you should also follow this thinking with regard to your general diet as well. Ginger, cinnamon, coriander and other hot spices will all work to help you reduce kapha, which is the key to reducing weight. The tastes you should shoot for in your diet are pungent, bitter and astringent. Foods with these tastes are all anti-Kapha and will assist in burning fat. The tastes you should generally avoid are sweet, sour and salty.
- Similarly increase salads, beans, dry cereals and cooked grains in your diet. Eating foods with vata and pitta qualities will increase those doshas in your body and will work against increasing Kapha.
- Finally eat only 1 big meal a day and avoid snacking as much as you can.
2. Ayurvedic Tips for Weight Loss:
In addition to following the dietary guidelines above the quick tips below should also become a part of your life as they will all help you reduce kapaha, thus help you lose weight and burn fat. Integrating this holistic approach along with the ayurdevic herbal medicines we will recommend below will make your weight loss program much more successful and lasting. After all one of the great challenges of losing weight is keeping it off, and making life style and dietary changes are the key to such long term success.
- Exercise more, but without excessive strain. The qualities of kapha are fixed, dull, soft, heavy and cold and guess what? Exercise is the opposite of all that! So really develop a good consistent exercise program and watch the fat melt away. Ayurveda is a sister science of Yoga and if you have not tried it, then using yoga to help with weight loss can be very good as well.
- In this day of sedentary jobs, you should incorporate hard physical work into your life. Take up gardening or other physical hobbies and that will really help combat the fat and excess weight as well.
- Ayurvedic Massage therapy using "hot" oils such as mustard are also very good in helping to reduce fat in the body.
- Sleep less and nap less so more calories are burned and you remain more active, thereby opposing the buildup of kapha and fat.
3. Ayurvedic Herbal Treatment for Weight Loss:
Finally, we come to the herbal remedies for weight loss section of this article. Here I will provide you with the very best product out there to help you achieve your weight loss goad naturally and safely. Please also note the dietary guidelines we have given above as well as the ayurvedic tips to help you burn fat and keep it off for the rest of your life. Herbal medicines can be very effective and the product below uses all the wisdom of ayurveda to create a treatment specifically to help you reduce kapha in your body and achieve successful weight loss. The product is called Yogic Slim and it has been created using all the thousands of years of ayurvedic know-how. Here are few highlights of this wonderful ayurvedic remedy:
HIGHLIGHTS OF YOGIC SLIM AYURVEDIC HERBAL REMEDY:
|Regulate Your Appetite.|
|Optimize Your Nutrient Absorption.|
|Increase Your Metabolism and Energy.|
|Reduce Your Fat and Cholesterol.|
|Lose Weight Permanently.|
To get more details about Yogic Slim and place your order please click the link below.
AYURVEDIC HERBAL REMEDY FOR WEIGHT LOSS
CLICK BANNER BELOW TO ORDER YOGIC SLIM